Hello everybody! I'm back. Well sort of.
I've been neglecting this blog (again?) and for that I'm a little sad. Luckily no one reads it, so it's not like I'm letting anyone down. I just realized it has been a month since I last updated this blog. Where has the time gone? This holiday is cruising by a warp speed. I felt so horrible, and I still do. Because, you see, I have 3 weeks of holiday but still I haven't made a single move to jot something down.
By now you have probably noticed that I don't blog much. I certainly don't post as much as my friends do;) and why is this..? I've asked myself the question a lot. Here are some rational observation:
I do have (I guess) tons of ideas of what to blog about but..
- I never get around to actually writing the post.
- I start writing and get distracted by something else.
- I work on tasks I put on planner as higher priority and decide not to do it at the end of the day.
- I fall behind and feel like I have to write some masterpiece to make up for it. Otherwise, why post so sparingly?
- I sit down to write and have so many ideas but I simply can't put them into words (this, in fact, is happening right now. Let's hope I can get to the end of this one!)
Every once in a while I have a New Year's resolution type of thoughts and think, "This time, I'm really gonna do it. I'm going to blog weekly now, may be more than once a week!" And not surprisingly that won't happen haha :D I can get one, or may be two posts out before I'm back to old habits. That really sounds like me, no?
So, what does that mean? I'm a really a BAD BLOGGER. I hate to admit it, but since honesty has always been one of my better-known virtues, I shall confess. I'm the worst blogger. I know. It's true. It really is. My head is hanging in shame. It has taken me so long to face the truth, but I have finally garnered the strength to admit to my utterly shameful blogging performance.
Why, you ask? Here comes the reason and may be the solution..
- I post infrequently. A cursory look at the dates of my posts will tell you that I post once a month (that's the best I can go). For someone who is in love with the very concept of blogging, and is continuously researching and experimenting with it in a number of ways, that is an utterly shameful number. I am the lowest form of life on the blogosphere!
- I obsess over content. I wait for things to happen before I react to them on the blog, which I'm not sure is a good thing for me to do. I have a lot to say, even without things happening - just about stuff the way I see it. All of that deserve blogspace too. So I'm not going to wait for