May 31, 2011

out of sense


Girls in my house are all cowards. Nafiisah is a coward. Nabihah is a coward. I am a coward. My mum is a coward jugak. Haha. Among the four of us, paling penakut is Nafiisah, followed by me, Nabihah, and my mum. Eh, silap silap. Sometimes mum can be in the first rank too. Susah la nak rank sebab semua orang boleh jadi paling penakut. Haha.


There was this one time I went home. Time tu dah nak final tapi sibuk nak balik rumah jugak. So, that night my sisters and I did our routine of doing 5% revision and 95% chitchat in the room. It was almost midnight, I think. Possibly around 11.00 pm. It was quiet. The house was quiet. The residential area was quiet. Everything was quiet.


So, anyway. I was explaining something to Nabihah, we were discussing on the floor. Nafiisah was studying on the bed. Suddenly, she got up from the bed and went to the door slowly. Once she was outside of the room, she had this weird look on her face. First, she stared at the room, and then at us. We stared at her back.


Me :
*feeling uneasy* Apesal ni?

Nafiisah :
Rasa macam ... ... ... ... ... BUKAN KITA TIGA ORANG JE DALAM BILIK NI! *thunder*


And then she ran like crazy! Kitorang pun apa lagi. The moment I wanted to stand up and nak cabut lari jugak, Nabihah pulled my shirt as if clinging for dear life. Hahaha. Nak lari pun dah tak boleh sebab berat sangat. Lucky she did not pull my pants. But we made it anyway. We ran out of the room TOGETHER. And entered the other room where Nafiisah was.


Kurang asam betul! Lepas tu kena marah dengan parents sebab buat bising malam malam. Haih. =.='


YES. We are that coward! Haha.



p/s : 
tiba tiba nak tulis dekat blog ni rasa macam nak tulis report. dah takde perasaan pun, asal buat je cukup. =.='




5 comments:

  1. ok. aku dpt bygkan 3 org tgh lari lintang pukang pasal trbayang makhluk yg xnampak pon~ haih! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Nur Amalina :
    Psycho tak kitorang? Haha. :)

    to creamyfiodesi :
    Tu la, lepas tu semua tak nak jadi orang first masuk bilik. Siap tolak tolak and warn each other lagi, 'Kali ni jangan lari tau! SAPE LARI SIAP LA!' Haha. Budak mental.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha..

    kak ecah ni penakut eh??

    hee.leh kaco kak ecah nanti.

    ReplyDelete
  4. to Cik NurulZaty :
    Eh. Takde la penakut sangat pun sebenarnya. Biasa biasa je. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

. snape's potion class : in memories . :'(

. dumbledore's army .